Junior Graphic Designer
The London team are now looking to expand and are on the quest to find enthusiastic, passionate, and innovative creatives who understand the brand DNA by creating appealing content that connects well with our markets.
Members from our creative team are known to take full ownership of their creative content. From pre-production and idea formulation, to arranging a smooth execution that communicates a bold message to the masses.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative visual design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs, print, newsletters, social media posts, website banners, advertising billboards, product renders and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Attention to detail in all aspects of design and typography
- Partner with other departments, insisting on involvement in sample/production approvals even when overseen be another department
- Self-manage multiple projects of varying sizes, ensuring deadlines and budgets are maintained
- Participate in weekly meetings and critiques of work
- Research and gather inspiration for the visual identity of the brand as well as for individual projects
- Preferable bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite ; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work to showcase
Job Type: Full-time