KLEKT is one of Europe’s leading online sneaker markets. Connecting buyers and sellers internationally. The KLEKT platform is a place for sneaker merchants to trade their most sought-after sneaker and streetwear items. KLEKT delivers a service that ensures items sold to buyers are 100% authentic. Providing a quality purchase and service is the fundamental focus of the company's activities and operations.
The London team are now looking to expand and are on the quest to find enthusiastic, passionate, and innovative members who understand the brand DNA and business vision.
Logistics Support will assist the operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience, by processing orders accurately and in good time.
- Unloading of delivery vehicles, by hand and auditing the number of items.
- Unboxing and checking the items for any damages.
- Scanning inbound customer labels using the KLEKT platform.
- Creating outbound customer labels using the KLEKT platform or using our preferred courier service.
- Using logistics equipment for boxing items ready for collection.
- Loading of delivery vehicles, by hand and auditing the number of items.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily tasks.
£18,000 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) – January to December.
- Team player.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Literacy, numeracy and able to work on computers.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Good organisational and communication skills.