SEO Specialist & Copy Writer
A career in search engine optimisation (SEO) is for someone with a technical-mind and excellent analytical and marketing skills. The end goal is to transform a company's online presence and social awareness.
As an SEO specialist you'll identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of search engines. Understanding the brand's current market position and it's DNA is important.
The role is a full-time position, based in Park Royal, London.
- Regularly updating SEO copy on the company website.
- Researching and developing a monthly calendar that includes new releases, upcoming event, industry updates and trending news.
- Writing interesting articles on trainers, style, music and pop culture for blog content.
- Thinking of exciting digital content and campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Actively communicating with in-house sneaker authenticators to keep updated with new comparisons.
- Networking with on-brand influencers to seed relevant product and produce content.
- Assisting with the wider Digital Marketing workload where necessary.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- We have an upcoming opportunity to come and work with our current team of creatives
- You’ll be a key member of the marketing team, helping to create SEO rich content to engage and empower our audience become a part of who we are as a brand
- You will be able to work with a team that genuinely pull together for successful campaigns and furthermore you will have the opportunity to learn from inspiring leaders across the wider marketing teams
- Talented and ambitious
- Experience in SEO and digital editorial or copy writing
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Ad words and other tools to optimise online content
- Adaptable, changing tone of voice dependent on what audience is being written for
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team managing multiple projects and the ability to meet fixed deadlines
- Quick thinking, responding to topical events and trends with high quality content concepts
- Interest in and understanding the world of fashion/trainers
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEO copy writing best practises
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills including the resizing and basic editing of images. (Preferred Skill)
Salary Offer Negotiable (Competitive)
Total Years Experience 0-5