Sneaker & Streetwear Authenticator
As a Sneaker & Streetwear Authenticator, you will be inspecting sneakers, streetwear and accessories to ensure all items meet our standards and conditions – ensuring items purchased on our platform are brand new and 100% authentic.
You will be working closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure an outstanding customer experience is always delivered. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
The work of an authenticator will be fundamental to the success of the company’s business model, certifying a solid value proposition and delivering authentic item to its customers. You are going to be working in a fast-paced sneaker related environment and assist us in executing and optimising various authentication activities.
Training is also provided by our existing experts in the field of sneaker quality assurance.
This role is a full-time position, based in our head offices in London.
- Check sneakers, streetwear and accessories complying to standards of condition and authenticity
- Packaging items ready for delivery, ensuring quality and general standards are met for shipment
- Work well with the customer support team members
- Providing support in operational activities
- Work well under pressure to perform tasks to under specific timelines
- Focus on delivering with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong decision making responsibilities by providing a good analysis of the item
- Work in an open and collaborative atmosphere
- Everybody on the team is encouraged to bring their ideas to the table
- You can join us at the most exciting time of a startup company
- Develop knowledge about other departments within the business and learn new skills
- Taking part in the wider marketing opportunities by getting involved in continuous campaigns
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating items physically
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and product launches
- Highly passionate about sneakers and knowledge about the streetwear culture
- Know the difference between the Air Max 90 and Air Max 1 in your sleep and know that Anti Social Club is not a political party
- Strong positive attitude
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment
- An ability to analyse and interpret new information quickly
- Minimum of three years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment